Servings: 12 egg rolls
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pkg Vegan egg roll wraps (I use Nasoya)
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups cabbage slaw
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce OR coconut amino acids
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Sweet chili sauce, for dipping
- Chives OR green onions, for garnish
- Cooking oil as needed (I stick with EVOO)
- Heat skillet with enough EVOO to simmer ginger until fragrant
- Add cabbage slaw and cook 2-3 minutes, stir in tamari/amino acids, remove from heat
- Allow to cool before scooping about 2 Tbsp of filling onto 12 egg roll wraps
- Fold wraps: bottom corner over filling, then fold in side corners, and roll to wrap tight. Brush top flap/corner with water in order seal.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place rolls on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly brush rolls’ tops with EVOO and bake until golden brown (about 10-12 minutes.)
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and chives/green onions.